четверг, 29 января 2015 г.

"I assumed It was a huge force to make that kind of injury. I've been to a lot of incidents where vi


The half-sister of three women who were brutally attacked with a claw hammer during a night-time raid on their London hotel room, broke down in court as she remembered discovering them covered in blood.
Ohoud, Khulood and Fatima al-Najjar, from the United Arab Emirates, were staying at the four-star Cumberland hotel, just off Oxford Street, on a family holiday when they were beaten round the head in a “vicious and sustained” attack and left for dead, Southwark crown court heard.
Sheika al-Mheiri, the younger half-sister of the women, buried her face and cried when she told jurors she believed Ohoud was dead. She missed the attack by minutes, having cheap hotel venice gone to visit her brother, cheap hotel venice who was staying on another floor with the lock left on the latch for her return.
She then turned to discover her two sisters in the adjoining room lying on the floor passing in and out of consciousness. “There was blood everywhere so I took the kids out,” she added. The women has been sharing the room with Khulood’s two daughters aged 11 and seven and her son aged nine.
Joanna Griffin, of the London ambulance service, described how Ohoud’s skull had been “cracked like an egg” and brain tissue the size of a tennis ball was protruding from her skull. She told the court: “I’ve never seen anything like that before in my career.
“I assumed It was a huge force to make that kind of injury. I’ve been to a lot of incidents where violence has been used, fights, stabbings, shootings, but I’ve never seen a trauma like that before. I’ve never seen such excessive violence used before.”

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий