пятница, 29 марта 2013 г.

According to this thread on FlyerTalk, Hilton is offering up to 50% off the Best Available Rate at p


According to this thread on FlyerTalk, Hilton is offering up to 50% off the Best Available Rate at participating hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio. The maximum potential discount at each brand is listed below:
No, despite the misleading name, this is not a corporate rate or something that only Hilton employees can take advantage of. The promotional name simply implies that rates are deeply cruise ship employment uk discounted off the Best Available Rate. They want you to feel like you are getting a great deal when booking.
Surprisingly no. I have a few upcoming hotel stays in Baltimore and Atlanta for Christmas, so I wanted to check out the flexibility cruise ship employment uk of this rate. I can t stand fully prepaid rates. Plans (and hotel rates, for that matter) can change at a moment cruise ship employment uk s notice, so I hate locking myself into a price only to see it drop later. It warmed my heart to see the cancellation details below when I clicked on the Friends Family rate:
I actually will. As I mentioned above, I have a few stays in Atlanta and Baltimore that I need to book quickly for later in the month. This Hilton promotion came around at the perfect time. Researching some December weekend dates in Atlanta got me these nice results:
To make sure the $49 rate at the Hilton Atlanta represented actual savings off the Best Available Rate, I clicked Book a room and then checked the boxes on the left side of the screen to display the Best Available rate, the Advance Purchase rate, and the Friends Family rate. I was pleased with the results:
I actually did in this post, Hilton HHonors Promotion: Double Stay Credit . The Any Weekend Anywhere rate could be useful for some as it rewards double stay credit for each stay of two nights or more. If you are struggling to requalify for Hilton Gold or Diamond status, the double stay perk might put you over the top.
Unfortunately, my stays in Atlanta and Baltimore are one night stays. As mentioned above, I really despise prepaid rates in case plans change suddenly. The Friends Family rate is cheaper than the Any Weekend Anywhere price anyways. By my count, that s three big strikes! I will be booking the Friends Family rate without hesitation.
I did some checking and found great rates at the Conrad Miami for upcoming weekend stays. The best part of the Friends Family rate is that it applies cruise ship employment uk to upgraded rooms. A suite at the Conrad was actually pretty reasonable:
Sadly, cursory checks of Honolulu and New York yielded less encouraging results. I couldn t find any availability in Honolulu and New York appeared to be fully booked on the weekends. I did find a pretty good weekday price in Manhattan (at the Hilton New York), though:
If you booked a flexible reservation with Hilton (or any other hotel chain) then go ahead and cancel and rebook with the Friends Family rate if it saves you money. Just remember to verify that you won t be penalized for cancelling your old reservation!
I m not one to get too excited about hotel promotions, but this Hilton rate has usable value. There are concrete examples showing 50% discounts on the Best Available rate. This newly announced Friends Family rate is also fully cancellable (provided you give the hotel enough notice.) Stays booked under this rate also appear to earn normal points and elite credit. There is a lot to like here.
I ve been living in Buenos Aires, Argentina for about five weeks, and I wanted to share some things I ve learned in case you ve got an upcoming trip to la ciudad porteña. This is not anything like a guide book, and Continue reading
If you can replicate what I ve done, you can get 55,000 United miles for signing up for the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card. How big of a bonus is 55,000 United miles? It s the biggest cruise ship employment uk personal sign up bonus on Continue reading
Asiana cruise ship employment uk recently announced that starting on July 22, it would be flying a new 777-200ER daily on its New York-JFK - Seoul-Incheon route with the following flight times. OZ222 departs Seoul-ICN at 10:00 and arrives New York-JFK at 11:00 AM Continue reading
This is the thirty-fifth and final post in a monthlong beginner series that started here. You did it! You passed Miles Collecting 101. You should now have the basic tools to accrue millions of miles through credit card sign up bonuses Continue reading
cruise ship employment uk Update: As pointed out, AirTran destinations outside the US cannot be booked on southwest.com. You are redirected to airtran.com to purchase, which means you pay for bags and can t use the companion pass. Southwest cruise ship employment uk and AirTran s four year engagement the merger Continue reading

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий