вторник, 26 марта 2013 г.

Seeing the room view is one nice feature, but I also want to know if the room has a couch, the bathr


Recent Comments HIS on Monterey in springtime, California sea lions Ric Garrido on Monterey in springtime, California sea lions Jana on Monterey in springtime, California sea lions srptraveller on Park Plaza Westminster maine oceanfront vacation rentals Bridge London hotel review Dan on Monterey in springtime, California sea lions
The ability to preview the room view for specific rooms at a hotel offers a guest the ability to choose a better hotel room view for your stay, if the hotel will let you have that specific room. The weakness of the site to me at the present time is the lack of photographic images of rooms. Room77 images are computer generated images that lack some details. Also the angle shown is only the room view when looking directly straight out one window. Room windows often have many different views from multiple maine oceanfront vacation rentals windows in the room.
A convenient thing for me was seeing the Room77.com homepage featured 20 hotels. Turns out that I have room photos from eight of these 20 hotels from stays and visits in the past year. It could have even been nine hotels, but I couldn't talk my way into seeing a room at the Grand Hyatt Seattle two weeks ago.
Room 5878 and 4578 are wraparound terrace maine oceanfront vacation rentals rooms with a corner building balcony that also faces east to Planet Hollywood. The Room77.com view from Room 4579 shows another angle of the 4578 wraparound terrace view.
My photo shows a similar view when looking out from the bed. I don t have much detail in my photo since I was photographing the bed and not the view. Room 2703 had two windows and I did not photograph the view looking directly out the center of the window. There were better views from different angles.
Room77 would probably have discouraged me from wanting this room. Sure I had the view shown in Room77, but obviously there was also much more view in that room. The main issue I see with Room77 for room views is the static angle directly out the center window. Many rooms have multiple viewpoints.
This is a room at the Vancouver maine oceanfront vacation rentals Hyatt Regency with great views in the city. I reminded myself of an axiom Kelley and I have lived by for most of our lives, "Live in a room with the view of the finest looking things around."
Room77 offers its site take on each hotel. The hotel marketing description focuses primarily on the positive sides of a hotel and stays fairly safe from critical judgment. There are good basic tips on hotel room selection like get on a high floor and avoid connecting rooms.
This is a site that could really benefit from crowdsourcing maine oceanfront vacation rentals photo donations for room views. I gathered from the Travel Blog Exchange 2011  conference (#TBEX on Twitter) in Vancouver last week that Room77 is attempting crowdsourcing room photos.
As a hotel junkie maine oceanfront vacation rentals I like the concept. I have to wonder though if room views are enough for a site. This seems more like an application to a bigger database like TripAdvisor.com hotel reviews. Where I see real value for the frequent guest is combining  room view data with actual room furnishings maine oceanfront vacation rentals and amenities data.
Seeing the room view is one nice feature, but I also want to know if the room has a couch, the bathroom size, TV size, refrigerator available and empty or electronic mini-bar. Finding out all these details is time consuming for the guest.
Room77.com partially tackles one aspect of the room the view. Room view is an important aspect for me as a traveler, but one viewpoint is insufficient data to capture the view from room windows as I have possibly illustrated in this post.
I think it would be cool if there was a database that all hotels maine oceanfront vacation rentals fed into to show the room views from each room location at several angles and show the room furnishings. Room view is possibly my top primary desire when traveling. Room furnishings are nearly as important too.
It s great to see the effort we put into getting accurate views validated by real travelers like yourself. In addition to the virtual views, we have begun to collect maine oceanfront vacation rentals room photos from some hotels like the Grand Hyatt Seattle and expect more hotels to enhance their profiles in coming maine oceanfront vacation rentals months.
When I got the idea to compare room views of Room77 to my photos I finally justified to myself taking a photo of the room number when I stay at a hotel. I never had much use for those room number photos before.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий