понедельник, 24 июня 2013 г.

Our flight arrived in the Kahului Airport 30 minutes earlier than the estimated arrival time. But we


Our flight arrived in the Kahului Airport 30 minutes earlier than the estimated arrival scotland day tours by bus time. But we had to wait for our luggages to come out from the baggage claim, and it took quite a long time. We called our inspector as soon as we arrived to let them know we already arrived. The vet clinic gave me two cell phone numbers, and I called both numbers but the calls weren't picked up. Not a good sign. But still I didn't think anything bad could happen... scotland day tours by bus Well, that was wrong.
Here is what happened scotland day tours by bus upon our arrival. I corresponded with our inspector by phone and email many times ahead of our arrival. The person scotland day tours by bus I talked to was nice enough to explain everything, and I thought it would be okay. When I received the permit from the Department of Agriculture, I realized that our arrivale time was 2.5 hours later than the actual arrival time. I immediately called DoA, but they usually don't pick up phone calls. So I left a message mentioning that the arrival time on the permit is off. But I didn't hear from them after leaving the message. So I emailed scotland day tours by bus our inspector to let them know the time is not correct and we are actually arriving 2.5 hours earlier. I emailed twice in this matter just to make it clear. She emailed me back saying that's fine.
So we arrived at OGG, and got luggages, then went to get a rental car. It was a busy day at the car rental, and we had to wait about 30 minutes. I kept on calling scotland day tours by bus our inspectors (2 of them), but they didn't answer, scotland day tours by bus so I started wondering why they don't pick up my calls. Then I got a call from West Maui Animal Clinic. He says he was at the airport inspection facility and inspecting other dogs. Then he was told by airport stuff that nobody scotland day tours by bus showed up for my dog. This person from West Maui Animal Clinic was so nice and called me if I want him to inspect Junior. I was just so shocked that nobody showed up for inspection from the vet I paid $468 to. It was already 1 hour past our arrival time. I kept on calling our inspectors, but they didn't answer. Finally scotland day tours by bus we got our rental car and drove to the facility and saw my doggie. He was still in his crate, and I wanted to give him water, but the airport stuff told us we can't take him out of the crate without being inspected. So we decided to ask West Maui Animal Clinic to do inspection for my dog. While I was talking to West Maui Animal Clinic on the phone, our inspector showed up and told us he was a trainee and he couldn't do it without his supervisor. We waited for her about 30 minutes, she finally showed up. After all, she did the inspection, and the clinic returned scotland day tours by bus the full amount of the money.
Anyway, my point is... make sure the arrival time on the permit scotland day tours by bus is correct. If it's not correct, call your inspector to let him/her know the actual arrival time. (Well... I did it but they still couldn't remember and blamed that the time on the permit was wrong.)
Despite all the mess at the arrival, Junior was okay. He survived the long trip. The total hours of being locked up in his crate was about 10 hours. I am not sure if he was able to make it without taking the calming pill.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий