суббота, 24 мая 2014 г.

By the way, I m pleased that the claim process worked as intended. You appear to have acknowledged t


When I arrived at Alamo, I mentioned my situation to an attendant. She said that she could resolve my dilemma; I would just pay a little more and keep the car that I was to pick up the following day. I was elated! Now I did not have to return hotel online reservations montreal the vehicle early.
While I was parked hotel online reservations montreal at a shopping mall, someone dented the car. My car insurance covered the damage, leaving me to pay $200 out of pocket. I think my credit hotel online reservations montreal card company should cover the cost, but neither it nor Alamo will do anything to resolve this. Can you help me?
A: Hotwire s rentals referred to as opaque purchases in the travel industry can offer a significant discount, but there s a tradeoff. Your purchase is nonrefundable, and it can t be changed. You should not visit an opaque site when you want flexibility.
It was nice of the Alamo agent to try to fix the rental situation, but in order for your credit card company to cover the car, the entire rental hotel online reservations montreal needs to be billed to that card. Only part of your rental was paid for with it, which left you with no coverage.
By the way, I m pleased that the claim process worked as intended. You appear to have acknowledged the damage to your car, filled out all necessary forms, and were willing to pay for the dents. hotel online reservations montreal As someone who deals with hundreds of questionable damage claims, I think that s encouraging. I ve seen so many of these claims hotel online reservations montreal go wrong, I ve lost count.
In hindsight, the best way to have avoided this situation would have been for you to use the Hotwire rental as intended. Had you done that, and the car had been damaged, then your credit card company would have covered the repairs. Apart from that, you could have purchased Alamo s optional insurance policy, but those can be pricey.
I asked Alamo to check its records on your rental. It showed that part of your rental was paid for with one credit card, and the other part was covered by a Hotwire voucher, which was purchased with a different card. Therefore, your credit card insurance claim was unsuccessful. You disagree with that assessment and maintain that the payment method used for your car was an error by Alamo.
Our local branch office in Hawaii has offered to waive the remaining $200 that Mr. Nagase owes as a matter of customer service and hopes he will return next time he s in Hawaii, an Alamo representative said.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий