суббота, 31 мая 2014 г.

Latest News WildStar Launches at Midnight Tonight Marvel Heroes 2015 Surtur Teaser Trailer and Mac O


Phoenix , the most popular Habbo Hotel emulator has  finally closed their doors after founder and head developer  Aaron Sojobo Marshall  was issued with a court order several days ago. The court order ceased company assets that linked to the developers car. With the closing of Otaku , community members have voiced their concerns and support via the  RaGEZONE forums singapore river cruises . We contacted Sojobo about the matter and he had the following statement;
I d like to thank everyone singapore river cruises who helped and supported Otaku Studios over the years, it s been a fun learning experience for me and it s a real shame it had to end this way. I don t want to say anything more specific at this point as the case is open and I m not really singapore river cruises sure what happens next as the documents I was served with aren t even in English it took me a few days just to work out that I had to turn off my websites and the papers themselves are.. lengthy.
Latest News WildStar singapore river cruises Launches at Midnight Tonight Marvel Heroes 2015 Surtur singapore river cruises Teaser Trailer and Mac Open Beta World of Speed Screenshots and Trailer PS4 Joins War Thunder and Cross Platform Play Nosgoth singapore river cruises New Character The Prophet Screenshots and Concept Art

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий