четверг, 29 ноября 2012 г.

Bed bugs are the size and shape of an apple seed, when adult. They are light colored and almost tran


I live in California, but stayed in a hotel in Reno, NV. I went to bed at about midnight and woke up at about 3 in the morning and noticed that my arm was covered in bug bites. I went to look for a spider on the bed, and saw hundreds of little bugs all over the sheets and pillows. its been 2 days and now i have bites all over my other arm and neck and face hands and legs and back and chest that itch really bad and i am miserable and scared i brought them home. i put about 10 of the bugs in a cup and brought them to the hotel desk. they gave me another room. but i am miserable now and scared i brought them home. i think they were bed bugs.
Bed bugs are the size and shape of an apple seed, when adult. They are light colored and almost transparent when immature. I'd say bomb your house and spray and bag clothing you had in hotel. They can live a year without feeding. You may not have any bites for months, but know they can show up again. r n
The amount of bugs you describe wasn't a few, it sounds like an infestation. I bet you could check with the health dept. in Nevada about any other complaints for that hotel. I don't know the legalities, but for your own sanity(I was freaked out for 8 months but found no bugs)bomb, spray, bomb. After bombing twice, it's been 8 months and I'm bite free.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий