четверг, 22 ноября 2012 г.

At Joe's, we like you to get the most out of this impressive dive destination and make your precious


In many places in Bali you can dive without a guide. Talking with the people at dive shops or looking at dive guide books will give more than enough information. However, some places with strong currents are recommended only with a guide who knows the area. ( Find a diving centre in another part of Indonesia .)
PADI 5 Star Dive Resort 6344, courses and custom-made diving packages (including accommodation, tours and land activities). British owned. Diving around Tulamben , Amed, Manjangan Island, Padangbai , Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Secret Bay.
Dive The World offers dive resorts in Bali and Sulawesi � Wakatobi, Manado, Bunaken Island, Togian Islands and Gorontalo plus diving liveaboards to Komodo, Irian Jaya, Raja Ampat, Lembeh Strait, Bangka, Togeans, Alor, Banda Islands and Flores.
Tauch Terminal is a great place to stay and a well-run dive operations. I would recommend it without hesitation to other divers. You can dive the Liberty wreck right from the shore, as well as a splendid dropoff on the right-hand edge of the bay (as you look at the water). Tauch Terminal has pleasantly decorated rooms, good food, a nice pool and friendly staff. As usual in Asia, ask for a discount and see what happens!
Having heard so much about diving Bali, I travelled out last year. Bali diving is the best that I have had so far, and by far. The vis was fanastic, the diving great, the coral reefs so beautiful and alive. My greatest memory was having my first Manta encounter, (16ft wing span) I will be returning to Bali many times, and will always recommend that all divers should visit Bali at least once in their lives. All at Blue Dive were great to work with, and helped make my trip out there so worth while.
I've been to Bali twice and had fantastic diving both times. london to paris travel What an amazing place, and some of the top diving in the world. I very highly recommend Widana Dive. I've dived with I Made Widana london to paris travel (the company owner) each time and the professional service is second to none. The cost is also very good.
At Joe's, we like you to get the most out of this impressive dive destination and make your precious time off relaxing and fun. How? We always dive in small groups with experienced dive masters and instructors and have excellent facilities.
We stayed at Paradise Palm Beach Bungalows in Tulamben and dived with the attached dive shop, Dive Paradise Tulamben. the resort is very pleasant, our bungalow was nice and clean and just a stone's throw from the beach. I remember that it looked like a piece of heaven after the long trip from Europe. The staff are nice and good humored: their restaurant is a nice place to stay between dives. Our dive guide, Gusti, was really ok. If interested in booking there, the manager Emiko can work up a package with dives and accomodation for a good rate. Rates are a good deal anyway: 28 US$ for a double room with breakfast, meals are very cheap like everywhere else in Bali. Dives rate are 40 US$ for two dives, including guide, tanks, weights and porters to the dive site. You can dive on your own too: 15 US$ for the first tank and 5 US$ each tank further.
We dived with Putu, the manager london to paris travel of the Tulamben Dive Center, which is located london to paris travel in Matahari Tulamben Resort. Putu has dived there for over 20 years and he is very experienced. We loved the hospitality of the staff, the diving, the tasty Balinese and western food, the clean rooms and the fair package prices. They will see us again.
Most of the dives off Nusa Lembongan and the neighboring islands are drift dives. The currents can be fierce at times. World Diving seemed to have a good stance on safety first while listening to what their customers want.
The one knock on the place is that it can be hard to get the DM to take you on three dives in a day if that's what you want. World Diving uses outrigger boats to get to the dive sites, and this normally takes an hour or so because london to paris travel the boats are pretty slow.
I've been diving with Air Diving Academy for 6 years and recommend them highly. Their reliable service covers everything I could possibly need - they handle everything including trasnport, accommodation, meals, equipment, guides and of course all diving arrangements from the minute I come out of the terminal to the moment I check back on to my flight london to paris travel home. They're reliable, accommodating, flexible and able to put together excellent trips to a variety of sites all over the island that match my and my groups' interests.
london to paris travel I did my Open Water with Ikandive, a diving club in Pagandbai. They were very professional, very fun to dive with, I felt they knew the sites very well and were able to show us around the best places with the most unsual fishes. Even at our level! I would fully recommend people to try them out !!! I am definitely going back there next year to pursue my diving carreer! They were terrific to me during my open water and made me discover the wonders of life under water in a fun and very professional way! an Absolute must.
DiveLite in Candidasa is the greatest dive company I have ever used in over 30-years of diving experience. Their master knows the spots and times and local sights...including sunfish! Great lunches too! Unbelieveably inexpensive! I will go with them again and again and again. Highly, highly recommended.
I dove with ECO-Dive Bali which is situated near the Liberty wreck in the North of Bali. It was the most relaxed and fulfilling organisation i have ever seen. Ran by a Canadian with australian divemasters who know their skills and spots. Free accomodation and an inside of village-life with the local fisherman are just a few of the things I experienced. Small but professional are the keywords here. For me this was the best place to dive in Bali. I got the adress out of the Lonely Planet but this place really deserves more attention.
The Canadian owner, John, established since 1994 has a tremendous knowledge of the divesites and moreover of the culture and people there. His divecenter is involved in conservation projects, beach-cleaning, school renovation, etc...
He is a friend of Wally Siagan (Diving Bali) and has dicovered many new divesites during the 3 last years. london to paris travel This centre can organise dive tours all around Amed in uncrowded spots, but also in Tulamben and further in Gili Tepekong and Mimpang, near Candi Dasa. Safe diving***, as all divecenters in East Bali have no certified intructors and even divemasters.
Nice place to stay, the divecenter staff is friendly, helpful and experienced, diving is interesting and safe, many spots are located in front of Eco Dive, nice slope, 2 walls, a nice drift dive as well, and the staff knows every critter worth seeing. I've been a customer for 9 years in a row!
We are a young company operating since two years. We are experienced london to paris travel because we worked before for other dive schools here for a small income. Because we are Balinese and we have to start with all by our own with a little help from friends and former customers of mine, we need more time to build up everything but I am sure we will be successful in the future. We offer a very good service and our customers write very nice about us! Please help us to be successful as western companies.
I can realy recommand the Divemaster Nyoman Sariana! I dived twice with Amed Scuba now. It was a brilliant service and all the time we had a lot of fun! I am divemaster as well and I loved all the diving sites around Bali but my favorite is Gili Selang, lots of different london to paris travel corals, huge groups of fish, eagle ray, sharks.....I will dive with them again!
ex-partner recommended that we take a diving experience with Nyoman who runs Amed Scuba Diving Center. I had never dived before and was extremely anxious. This anxiety was quickly london to paris travel alleviated by Nyoman with fun, laughter and so much knowledge of diving and the local area. He explained every detail in a way in which both the experienced and the novice london to paris travel could understand. I absolutely enjoyed my diving experience and so did my ex-partner who is an experienced diver. The fish, the coral and the diving areas that Nyoman took us to, were breathtaking and incredible. I gained memories that will not fade as we took in and shared the local area, culture and people with Nyoman. I really wanted to spread london to paris travel the word about Amed Scuba Dive Center. If a traveler would like to experience Bali Diving at its best, there really is no better place then to accomplish this then in the experienced hands of Nyoman. It would be so wonderful if so many other travelers could experience what myself and my ex-partner experienced.
london to paris travel I had a great experience with Christine, one of the owners of this dive shop and her helpful, friendly local Balinese staff. I was on a limited schedule and budget and Christine was very helpful and patient in planning dives that would work within those constraints. One of my favorite dives in Bali was an early morning dive I did with Amed Scuba at the Liberty. We were the first ones in the water and were able to see an enormous amount. Equipment, concern for safety, and thorough knowledge of marine life were all top-notch.
Amed Scuba Dive Center in Amed (Bali) is an excellent dive center. I would certainly dive with them again. We booked a trip here for one week, to visit different divesites around bali and we also visited temples, waterpalaces etc. The divecenter is led by a german biologist (Christine Sbick) who speaks english very well. We payed 500
euro each for the week, including everything (hotel, equipment, dives, everything) except london to paris travel dinner. Christine takes care of you extremely well. She even put fruits, candybars, tea and coffee in our room! We had a very good time with her.
We are dive operator based in Bali and provide london to paris travel diving and liveaboards throughout the Indonesian Archipelago, like Bali, Lombok, Borneo, Komodo, Nusa Tenggara, Alr, Raja Ampat, Ambon, london to paris travel Maumere, Sulawesi london to paris travel and others.
Brand new good equipment, friendly and very helpful staff (the owners as well as the divemasters). They take you out on

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий