суббота, 29 декабря 2012 г.

You know what else I hate about speeding tickets? Contesting them; not only does it take time out of


Nothing can interrupt your driving excitement like a traffic ticket. Since I love to drive fast that is, the general problem with it is called speeding tickets. I hate speeding tickets! That s why I pay much attention to beat speeding tickets .
I know I am not the only one who has gotten one of these infractions. They are unfair for the most part. Like once I was taking on a road trip with my friend and I got pulled over for going 65 in a 30mph zone. There was no reduced speed limit warning coming off the freeway on the Oregon Coast. You need some knowledge on how to fight a speeding ticket to handle this.
If a speedometer on a car reads up to 120mph, why make a speed limit at 65mph on the freeway? They want you to speed so they can make their money. I think cops get off making you feel stupid by asking you why they pulled you over. Or they think you are dumb enough to admit you re guilty before you have a chance to defend yourself. They force you to learn how to get out of a speeding ticket .
You know what else I hate about speeding tickets? Contesting them; not only does it take time out of your day it is usually at the most inconvenient time like during work hours. How much sense does it make? It is like a double whammy because your $100.00 ticket has now turned into a $200.00 ticket because you missed a day of work. We gotta stick it to the man and fight speeding tickets!
True story; I got off with a warning for going 90mph in a 30mph zone, passing on a double yellow in front of on coming traffic, which just so happened to be a green cop car, in a car registered in California, a drivers license issued in Washington and insurance in Arizona. I suppose if you are women and are lucky enough to get pulled over by a man, your have a better chance of getting just a warning then an actual hotels in amsterdam ticket.
Now I would like to say that I got off with a warning because I was all jazzed up that day, but I would have to say for all those offenses which were pretty obvious, that I got off because he could not prove that I was speeding. I mean, he did not have radar so he could not have been able to pace me and there were no air cops either so he really did not have anything for his defense.
After reading this book I found on contesting speeding tickets, in hind sight I can say it was defiantly the lack of evidence that got me off the hook, not my smile. I have not gotten that lucky all the time but now I know I have a reliable defense when it comes to getting my tickets reduced or thrown out.
This defiantly hotels in amsterdam beats the alternative called driving school which inevitably reduces you to ranks of elementary understandings of the color yellow meaning hotels in amsterdam caution. My driving record is not exactly hotels in amsterdam clean and my insurance is costing me a fortune so let me put it to you this way. I have trouble obeying the laws when it comes to my enjoyment.
Obviously to avoid speeding tickets you probably should not speed, hotels in amsterdam but 1. I cannot stand being behind some old man with an oxygen tank in the back of his car; and 2. Most speed limits are too slow. I got a speeding ticket in an alley once for going 10 mph. Gimmi a break! My Grandma can walk faster than that.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий