суббота, 25 мая 2013 г.

Robert founded Leave Your Daily Hell in 2010 so that other travelers would have an entertaining, rel


I visited Córdoba, Argentina s second-largest city, mostly by proxy. Having planned far too little time in South America , and nearing the end of my trip, I didn t have long enough to devote to the places in Argentina I actually did want to see, such as Salta in the north or, most ideally, Patagonia in the south.
To be sure, Córdoba doesn t have a whole lot to offer travelers – I felt like I had seen more than enough, after just two days. I can t say I would recommend going there if you have the time, money and ability to visit some of the other Argentina destinations I ve mentioned.
This Córdoba courses to become a travel agent photo essay is more to commemorate the brief time I spent in this large, but uncelebrated city, than to inspire you to visit yourself. I was surprised and delighted by much of what I came upon while exploring Córdoba on foot with my camera – I hope you feel the same way.
Robert founded Leave Your Daily Hell in 2010 so that other travelers would have an entertaining, reliable source of information, advice and inspiration at their fingertips. Want to travel more often? Subscribe to email updates today!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий