четверг, 30 мая 2013 г.

Wow! Are WE ready for summer or what?! I was so excited to visit one of my favorite places for kids


Wow! Are WE ready for summer or what?! I was so excited to visit one of my favorite places for kids clothes -- The Children s Place -- to pick out a fun new outfit for my two and a-half-year-old philadelphia eagles football tickets babe. He gets so many hand-me-downs from his two older brothers that it s nice every once in a while to get him something philadelphia eagles football tickets of his own. He s got such personality! I fell in love with the striped tank and the light gray shorts instantly! And judging by his reaction in the photos, I think he liked them too!
I recently introduced philadelphia eagles football tickets my sister to all of the wonderful deals and cute finds at The Children s Place . Since she s going to be a new mom, I shared with her all of the reasons I love shopping there. First off, I love that they offer adjustable waist on just about every bottom they sell -- at least for boys (since that s usually all I buy for!). My kids need that on every bottom whether it s a sport short or a dress pant or school uniform short or pant.
I also love that the prices at The Children s Place are SO affordable for us AND that I almost never have to shop there without a coupon. They offer some great promotions philadelphia eagles football tickets throughout the year like free shipping and a percentage off both in-store and online purchases. Luuuuuv that!
Now, here s what s even cooler about The Children s Place .... they, along with Norwegian Cruise Line, are hosting a fun promotion that everyone in your family will go crazy for! By entering The Children s Place A Place in the Sun Sweepstakes , you can enter to win a 7 day cruise for four, to your choice of the Caribbean or Bermuda, with Norwegian Cruise Line. This unbelievable prize includes roundtrip air transportation, cruise ship accommodations for seven days and six nights in a Balcony stateroom and an all-inclusive meal plan for four! With their newly redesigned , complimentary kids program, Splash Academy, and the equally engaging teen program, Entourage, young cruisers can explore and experience exciting philadelphia eagles football tickets activities with kids their own age on board an unforgettable Norwegian Cruise Line family vacation.
Don t you SO want to enter? Well guess what? You can also enter here on my blog to win a FUN Norwegian Cruise Line prize pack full of fun stuff! Yep, Norwegian is setting one of you up with a few goodies to get you in the mood to cruise! Just see below for full entry instructions. philadelphia eagles football tickets Good luck happy summer!
I'm a wife, mommy to 4 boys ages 9, 7, and 3, and 1 month! Mommypalooza is where I share my ramblings about the life of a boymom, family traditions, style + beauty, our life in Kansas City, and our love of sports, Disney, travel + tech, and more! Browse around to find delish recipes, diy stuff, and product reviews + giveaways! Thanks for stopping by!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий