четверг, 13 июня 2013 г.

A Japanese man walked into my store and said, We re back! Give us all the same stuff as last time. I


The biggest challenge is training and training airline tickets from austrailia to london execution among our staff. Listening to the training seminars at the Car Rental Show, I know the information, but now I need to go back to our facilities, execute it, and get people excited about it.
We re running nine locations and find that each location has a different set of standards everything from pay structure to work environment. We made one set of rules and posted it online to bring everything together. We re just trying to find consistency in a larger independent company.
I got a call from producers of a reality TV show who wanted airline tickets from austrailia to london to rent 10 Jeeps. They were returned to us covered from floor to engine in mud. Several months later, I m flipping airline tickets from austrailia to london through the channels and see
Recently, a wanted double murderer came into the shop to try and rent a car. I wasn t in the shop that day and he was turned down. A few days later, a CSI officer came to the door with a picture of the murderer. Apparently he got another car rental facility to rent to him and was stopped by the police en route to New York from North Carolina.
A Japanese man walked into my store and said, We re back! Give us all the same stuff as last time. I had no idea who he was so I asked for his driver s license airline tickets from austrailia to london thinking that would give me a clue. Turns out he was from California and I still didn t recognize him, so I just said, Remind me what you got again all you Californians look the same!
Now more than ever, the fleet manager is tasked with harnessing large amounts of data and turning the findings into actionable results. With so much technology driving so much information, the responsibility and burden are now greater than ever.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий