среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

Hong Kong MTR system is similar to Singapore, it is a combination of subway and overhead stations. I


One week before my flight ez car rental coupons back to work, the so-called "Arab Spring" started at my work place, Yemen. Protests and rallies were held in many places. Our Philippine government imposed alert level 2 for travel to this country where over a thousand Filipinos were working. During that time, alert level 2 means restricted travel. Several of my colleagues and I were trapped in Manila. Some of them were offloaded from their flights. It was nightmare ez car rental coupons for a family man who has 2 college ez car rental coupons and 1 high school kids in private while paying his car and housing loans. Our house was damaged by Ondoy flood couple of years back and I have no choice but to spend our savings to transform our bungalow type to 3 storey house for I need to make sure that my family would be safe in case another Ondoy-like flood happens. It came to my mind that something much worse than Ondoy would happen if I'll lose my job.
My son and I did plenty of preparations. He has traveled to Bangkok before with some of his classmates so his passport will surely escape ez car rental coupons the scrutiny of our immigration officers; however, in regards to my work visa, it could be a different thing.
At the airport, all necessary documents were at-hand. I have prepared answers in anticipation to the questions that the immigration officers might ask. We went to airport fully prepared and hoping ez car rental coupons for the best. I must go back to my job at all cost.
We usually ez car rental coupons take our lunch at Panda Hotel Restaurant. Hong Kong is quite expensive compared ez car rental coupons with Singapore. Note the price. Nevertheless, it was quite an experience ez car rental coupons to have authentic Szechuan cuisine for few days.
Our lunch always comes with complimentary ez car rental coupons green tea. However, I have observed that the locals were using the tea also to sanitize their utensils by immersing them on the steaming hot tea. We did the same.
Hong Kong MTR system is similar to Singapore, it is a combination of subway and overhead stations. In Hong Kong, they call the tap card as Octopus while in Singapore it is EZ Link. Both train systems are issuing single trip ticket.
Due to good sales pitch of our kabayan working at this shop, I bought Chinese horoscope golden pendants for my wife and 3 kids. Each one costs 49 USD with free stainless steel chain. I don't know if I was ripped off or not, what is important is to have souvenirs from this trip. I love collecting souvenirs from each place I visit.
Though we lack preparation for this trip, it was nevertheless, a great experience for both us. I was able to come back to my job and decided to wander in other countries during my vacation until Philippine government lift the travel ez car rental coupons ban to my place of work. Until then, I would be facing another chapter in my life totally different from what I expect and plan. I just hope and pray that the travel ban will be lifted soon.
P.S. The photo above was taken by tour photographer. In addition to that photo, ez car rental coupons he gave me a personalized ceramic ez car rental coupons plate (?) with our picture. Cost me 120 HKD. Yes, it was a rip off but something to treasure.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий