суббота, 28 сентября 2013 г.

After many years of touring on Long Haul Truckers, I built a Surly Troll for this trip. There are a


Home About Me About The Bicycles 1984 Raleigh Portage dollar car rentals 650B 1984 Univega Alpina Sport 2008 Salsa Fargo 29er 2012 Surly Long Haul Trucker Disk 2013 Surly Pugsley Necromancer Andy Gilmour 700c Columbus Steel Road Bike
After many years of touring on Long Haul Truckers, I built a Surly Troll for this trip. There are a few reasons for this, I wanted a higher bottom bracket, I already had a frame bag that fit, and .. Rohloff compatible dollar car rentals rear dropouts.
I ve wanted one for years and this trip gave me the excuse to pull the trigger. Laced to a Mavic 729 it should make for a bomb proof wheel. dollar car rentals Up front I have a Schmidt dollar car rentals SON28 dynamo hub laced to a Mavic 719. A lightweight dollar car rentals wheel that so far, has been holding up. Tires are Maxxis 2.4 Holy Rollers with Slime self sealing tubes. I ll make a separate bike post in the future.
The rack is a cheep Sunlite Gold Tec that mounts to the canti posts, but I removed the posts and use M6 bolts and nuts to mount the rack closer to the fork blades. I only use the rack to hold light items like my helmet or extra food, so durability is not an issue, yet.
I m psyched to imagine you rolling around the southwest (or the northwest if you re Mexican) on the almighty Troll. Having not heard from you in a couple of weeks, I was concerned that you had committed to permanent employment. Scary thought . . .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий