понедельник, 30 сентября 2013 г.

Viator Travel Team Terms Conditions: Our staff will pick the entry that we think best answer the que


***Editor s Note: The contest is now closed and we have a winner! Congratulations Alyson!***Make every little kid s dream come true and take your family to the most magical place on earth, Walt Disney World ! Now you can experience 4 Days of Disney magic in Orlando , Florida for FREE! Viator is giving turkey travel directories away four (2 Adults turkey travel directories and 2 Children, ages 3-9), 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with both Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and more upgrades. This is the complete Walt Disney World ticket package!
Experience the wonder and excitement of the most magical place on earth with this ultimate 4 Day Ticket package. With both the Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More upgrades, these tickets turkey travel directories really do have it all!
Winners will be announced on December 7, 2010. You can enter our contest as many times as you like, but remember, your reply must be 10 words or fewer or it will not be considered. And just to be clear, turkey travel directories we re giving away four Disney 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets (2 Adults turkey travel directories and 2 Children, ages 3 -9) to be used anytime before 31 December, 2011, subject to availability. See the Viator product site for specific pickup/departure point locations, dates and times.
Viator Travel Team Terms Conditions: Our staff will pick the entry that we think best answer the question above, in 10 words or less. We are giving away four Disney 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets (2 Adults and 2 Children, ages 3 -9) to be used anytime before 31 December, 2011, subject to availability. Any other expenses not specifically listed above are not included. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or redeemed for any cash value.
Wonderful! Thanks! Since I took my kids to Disney several years ago they have never stopped talking about their memories. I was saving to go again but maybe I can win and take my kids on a special family outing. We sending in our answer later tonight.
When I was a child, I believed that Disney had a large invisible bubble on top of the parks where it was protected from rain, and the rest of the outside world. In a child s mind, this was fact. Because in all of my childhood memories, as a floridian visiting manny times, turkey travel directories I do not remember once a rainy day at Disney. As an adult I know now that that was impossible, and that if I think real hard I do remember those bright yellow turkey travel directories Mickey turkey travel directories Mouse ponchos. But the idea of anything sad, or disappointing happening at Disney was impossible, turkey travel directories because even if it was raining at Disney, it didn t feel like rain, it felt like happiness, because, well, we were at Disney! I would love to give that imagination and that experience like I had, to my family. turkey travel directories Now that would be a magical thing!
In the past year and a half, my children, 5yrs old and 7 yrs old girls have gone through major changes. From the divorce of myself and their mother, two new homes, a third new home after I lost my job and the difficulty of understanding why their family is not together, these girls can really use a little getaway to the world of magic and fun that they so often talk about. Catching up on all the debt incurred in the divorce and Unemployment has taken away the opportunity to do anything with them for a long time and these tickets would be a gift to them I could never have given and something they would enjoy so much. It would allow them to escape a life they so often question and just be able to be kids again. Hopefully I could make this happen for them.
My kids actually live in Florida and have never been to Disney. For the most past, I have not been spending time with them as I should turkey travel directories be, working long hours to pay the bills. It would put a smile on thier and my face.
We have never been on a family vacation. We have done things together like go play miniature golf for the day but we have never been able to afford a vacation and with the prices for Disney, we unfortunately can not afford tickets. My son has never been to Disney and he has always asked us to bring him. I am a college student and my spouse turkey travel directories works very hard to do what he can to support us, he is wonderful and could use this magical vacation as well!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий