понедельник, 23 сентября 2013 г.

Bonus points: And if you re really at the top of your game he, he please tell me exactly what you re


Round 28 of the Trippy Travel atlanta ga midtown furnished rentals Photo game is different this time. I usually ask you what s in the photo and where I took it. This time, I m asking what it is AND whether it s real or if it s a painting.
Bonus points: And if you re really at the top of your game he, he please tell me exactly what you re looking and and where was I traveling when I saw them. If you can do that, well .wow you get bonus points! (However, it s not necessary to do this to win. That, I know, is a very difficult task.)
Like this game? Enjoy learning about new places? Here are all of the Trippy Travel Photos guesses and winners–all atlanta ga midtown furnished rentals on one page. If you like photography in general, then check out my Photo of the Day feature. You ll find cool photos from all over the world. Enjoy!
Hi, Maria. I think I m going to go ahead and declare you the winner of this round (even though Robert came close). You guessed it first. So, congratulations on winning the Trippy Travel Photo game. Yes, the leaves were real! And I shot the photo in Sacramento, California, btw.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий