среда, 31 декабря 2014 г.

I called Club Carlson and the agents didn t seem to know either. Some said it was based on points av


This meant that buying a room for about $89/night at a random Radisson would net you a certificate to stay at any other Radisson including the Radisson newton inn hotel hong kong New York Martinique. newton inn hotel hong kong That hotel normally sells for about $350/night.
I called Club Carlson and the agents didn t seem to know either. Some said it was based on points availability and some said it was based on rates. I even called the specific hotel directly and they didn t know either. I was in a bind and didn t know what to do.
There was one problem though. Radisson made it extremely hard to figure out how to use this certificate. newton inn hotel hong kong If you log into your account and just go directly to search for availability, it won t work. For me, I had to log in, go to my account, then at the top hit redeem and then find the reservation date. You know you re doing it right if you select the check in date on the calendar and it wont let you pick more than the next day to check out.
Basically, for the $89 that I paid at the Radisson Ontario, I was able to get a $329.00 room ($380 with taxes) newton inn hotel hong kong for free. With this promotion, you don t even have to pay the taxes! That means I saved $290!
Once registered, complete a qualifying stay before the end of 2012, and you will earn your free night certificate. Qualifying stays are defined as any points-earning stay at Radisson or Radisson Blu in the USA, Canada, or the Caribbean. That means if you go through www.radisson.com or www.clubcarlson.com to make your booking, you’ll be fine.
The terms and conditions state that the only qualifying rates are “Gold Point eligible.” This includes the AAA rate, Advanced Purchase newton inn hotel hong kong rates and Cash Points newton inn hotel hong kong rate. Exclusions include rates booked through sites such as Travelocity, rates booked through travel agents, and hotel employee rates.
When I was in Chicago, I spent the last night at the Radisson O Hare. I booked the Cash Points rate, and I got my free night certificate the same day Tahsir did. I don t value hotel rooms very highly, but getting newton inn hotel hong kong two hotel nights for the $80 and 5k points I spent is an incredible deal. I am looking forward to using my free night certificate at an expensive property where I would never ordinarily stay.
Everyone newton inn hotel hong kong should get in on this deal! Register Now. Ideally, you ll have a real night coming up where you need a hotel, and there s a Radisson nearby. But if not, do what Tahsir newton inn hotel hong kong did and find a cheap Radisson for your paid night.
Radisson s Stay One Night, Get One Night promotion s registration ends October 31 (Wednesday). Sign up now. Book a cheap Radisson by the end of the month, and you ll have until December 31, 2013 to stay for free at any Radisson in the US, Canada, or Caribbean.
Don t forget about the Radisson Best Rate Guarantee. I found a qualifying stay for $75 +tax and booked it. I then checked Kayak for other sites that might have a lower rate. I found that two sites were having a one-day special for $50 +tax. I filled out the BRG claim and in less than an hour I received a response. Radisson staff honored the lower rate and per the BRG, discounted it by 25% making my stay $37 +tax. Hello, Radisson Blu!
Be sure to book your qualifying stay by October 31, 2012 at radisson.com or clubcarlson.com and stay at any Radisson newton inn hotel hong kong Blu or Radisson hotel in the US, Canada or Caribbean between October 1 and December 31, 2012 and you will receive newton inn hotel hong kong your Free Night Award.
So in the case of Radisson Blu Chicago, the free night is worth more than 50,000 points, which can only be used on standard rooms(city view) but the free night works for the upgraded park view rooms.
Can my husband and I both get a free night if we stay 2 nights before 12/31/12, but stay the first night under my account number, check out and then check back in for the second night stay under his account number?
As of the departure of the Radisson Lexington towards the pastures of the Marriott Autograph Collection, the only property newton inn hotel hong kong left in Manhattan is the Radisson Martinique on Broadway More of a 3.5 Star property at the most.
We ve been conned!! newton inn hotel hong kong I think Club Carlson read some things about how easy people were finding it to book rooms at the Radisson Martinique and blocked the majority going forward. newton inn hotel hong kong Compared to how easy I found it to book the Free/0 Point night last month, even at the last minute, all of that is now gone. I m guessing they are at most reserving one room per night for this promo, because I tested newton inn hotel hong kong this by booking newton inn hotel hong kong one night in December and while my girlfriend could see that night previously, she could no longer see it afterwards. We tried and tested this with other nights too.
Bonus points are redeemable for up to $500 in gift cards, up to $625 for airfare or other great rewards. Earn 20,000 points after $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Earn an additional 30,000 points after another $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of your second year of being a cardmember.
Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which MileValue.com receives compensation if you are approved. Compensation impacts placement of cards on the credit card page and banner placement, but does not on the articles posted on MileValue.com. This site does not include all credit card offers available in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuers. newton inn hotel hong kong Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuers, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuers. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. For more information or to see the MileValue Privacy Policy, click here.
Scott Grimmer is a miles aficionado and avid traveler, born in Honolulu, Hawaii, and probably currently on the road. He has earned and redeemed tens of millions of miles for himself and others. Traveling in first class for free, the 26-year-old has been to 40+ countries and had a beer on every inhabited continent.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий