среда, 17 декабря 2014 г.

My boyfriend and I already booked a hotel room in Chicago now we just need the plane tickets! We re


I’m writing you from my apartment in San Francisco today. Normally, south florida dinner cruise I live in New York, but I also have an apartment in SF. I know it s a little ridiculous, south florida dinner cruise but to me, it’s part of living a rich life.
(As opposed to patronizing personal-finance “experts” who tell you all materialistic things are bad, my take is half of them WISH they could afford $500 shoes. Buying nice things is not evil if you want them, and you can earn enough and automate your money to afford them, do it.)
You’ve heard me talk about what rich means to me, like waking up and deciding I want to go to SF for a week and hang out with my friends there. Or see my parents for a weekend. I call this being FLEXIBLE.
I’ve done a few of these giveaways, but nothing like this. As long as you keep spreading the word about IWT, I’ll keep doing these. south florida dinner cruise I want us to all share the idea that living a rich life doesn’t have to mean scrimping and cutting back on everything. That it’s OK to want more and to craft your life around achieving it.
I ve been researching my family history recently and discovered that many of my relatives come from a little town north of Omaha. I looked up the town and what I learned reminds me much of the place I grew up in Idaho. south florida dinner cruise I don t know much about my family history other than a few facts and I want to go to this place and discover who these people were, what did they do there, how did they contribute to their community, south florida dinner cruise etc.
I d like to take my wife as my traveling companion during some time off between semesters in her law school studies. She compiled research on her own family and is very good finding information. I need to have my research assistant with me to help find that information that will help me identify with my past and how it shapes me today.
I d like to take my soon-to-be fiance to New Orleans for a nice getaway. It s one of her dreams to wander around the French Quarter all day and eat beignets. Needless to say, I fully support her wanting to travel south florida dinner cruise cross-country for some fancy French doughnuts.
I would either go to California, not sure what city, or to NYC. I would take my mom. She has taken me on so many trips through my life and it has made my life so much more interesting and enriched. It would be up to her whether we went and relaxed, more like explored, somewhere in California, or if we went to NYC and visited one of my lovely cousins who lives there and we both miss.
Since I haven t yet been to Chicago, the only major city which I haven t visited, I think I would travel there with my photographer friend. I want to improve south florida dinner cruise my skills and it would be awesome to travel with him to take photographs of Chicago for a few days or week!
I would bring may dad to visit anyone of his siblings which he doesn t get to see other than on FB. They are all spread out on all four corners of the US but I would say the furthest one is in Hawaii which we ve never gone to see because of the distance and affordability of tickets. My final answer is Hawaii. Thank you Ramit for even offering this opportunity and I wish the winner south florida dinner cruise the best time of their lives.
I would be selfish and decadent. I d go to Las Vegas or Key West all alone, find a great hotel with a beautiful view and wi-fi by the pool then pour myself into an important creative project for my company that won t fit easily into my normal schedule. Four days immersed in concentrated work and strategic planning just taking breaks to sleep and swim would be amazing. No meetings, no phones ringing, no cooking, no cleaning, no butts or noses to wipe just really good work and a chance for uninterrupted sleep.
San Francisco, and I d take with be a guy I met on OKCupid. On our first date, we talked about your book. We ve both read it, and were both making a change south florida dinner cruise in our lives based on the Big Wins idea. Also, while we are in San Francisco, we d want to meet up with you for coffee or drinks.
If I won the tickets, I would take my sister to Orlando or Miami, Florida with me. She s been a bit depressed lately and taking her on a trip to somewhere sunny might help her snap out of it. After graduating college with a teaching degree and credential she hasn t found steady work anywhere. Together we could just relax in Florida, somewhere we ve both never been and catch up on our sister time.
Not that I m living my own life, it s been a while since I have been able to take time off to be with family. Plus, the woman I love the most in this world, and the person who loves me most is my mom, so I want to have a good time with her.
I can disconnect from work, and spend time and money for my mom, which she never does herself, because she would rather spend money on my brothers or me. Boston is a city where she always wanted to visit, and it will also be an opportunity for me to reconnect with some people who are there, but haven t been able to meet each other for a while.
I d fly over to Arizona to take my mom to the Grand Canyon. She has wanted to go forever and has never had the chance. After she s gone through treatment for breast cancer I d love to take her there finally. She s had a really rough life and I think she deserves something nice for once.
I d take my mom to Alaska because she s always wanted to get away from it all and lose track of time (we live on the east coast and figured the wacky hours they ve got will do nicely to play on that metaphore).
I would bring my fantastic girlfriend to California so we could both see the Pacific for the first time (to me, being rich means new exoeriences). I d use it to see a number of friends who I ve missed for years (to me, being rich means enriching my interactions with others). And I d use it to take the opportunity to pitch some startup ideas to talented south florida dinner cruise people out there (to me, being rich means the opportunity to build something lasting).
I m not looking for tickets. Just wanted south florida dinner cruise to Thank You for your inspirational insights, advice and overall value you bring to inspiring entrepreneurs. Think this is a great thing your doing giving away tickets south florida dinner cruise and want to wish everyone here the best on their entrepreneurial south florida dinner cruise endeavors.
I would fly to Puerto Rico, where I m getting married next spring, with my fiance. We decided shortly after we got engaged that we didn t want to spend a small fortune on an extravagant party we probably wouldn t enjoy anyway. We ll be eloping instead, south florida dinner cruise spending a fraction of what we might have on table decorations and a catered dinner to have a couple of nights at a beach house with good friends.
I would go to Seattle with my friend Kim. She makes a very good living as a corporate lawyer, but she s never been to Seattle! I used to be really into grunge music in the 90 s, so Seattle was my Mecca for a long time. My favorite band was Soundgarden. They were named after an art piece in Magnuson Park, so it would be really cool to see that!
My boyfriend and I already booked a hotel room in Chicago now we just need the plane tickets! We re going either way but free tickets would make the trip much better (and we could afford a sweet architectural boat tour)!
Thanks for the great opportunity! I d take my lovely wife of six years, Julia, and we would fly from Detroit to San Diego and visit friends, do sightseeing, and volunteer a few days at a home for impoverished street children across the border in Baja, Mexico.
As a former Rochester resident, may I suggest you visit sometime before October and after May. Otherwise, bring warm gear and rent a car with snow tires. Also, if you ask directions on how to get anywhere in the city and everyone adds it s only 10 minutes away they are telling the truth.
Oooh, I would go to see the redwoods in California with my husband! I ve been to Cali, but never to see the redwoods, and my husband has never been to Cali. It would be awesome to get away, just the two of us (we have 3 kids).
I would take my girlfriend to Denver and scope out jobs in, or near, Boulder. I ve been job searching for stuff there from Minneapolis, and it s not working out the best. This eventual job I m searching for would provide south florida dinner cruise me the FREEDOM you mention above. Plus, we d probably south florida dinner cruise summit a few mountains and check out some of the best rock climbing in the world while out there.
I would take my parents, who have been incredibly supportive of me through an illness, to anywhere south florida dinner cruise they want to go. Really, anywhere. Otherwise, I d spend some time recovering on a beach in California with a beat friend. There s nothing more I could ask for than some R R.
I d take my husband and we d travel to NW Arkansas. My parents bought and moved into a new home just before our wedding south florida dinner cruise in April and they ve been dying to show it off to us. I just printed and framed wedding pictures south florida dinner cruise for them and I d love to hand deliver them to them!
My fiance, Tyler, and I would take off on a trip to an exciting new city we ve been talking about visiting Austin, TX for some amazing food and good music, or relaxing on the beach in San Diego, CA where I went to college and would love to visit, so I can take him on a trip down my memory lane!!
I have seven-day vacation by the end of this year. I was thinking of going to Hawaii. But I decided to take some courses after my full-time job and save money for 6-month emergency fund. With that said, I found myself enable to afford a vacation in Hawaii. I would love to go to Hawaii with my bf.
The plane tickets would be immediately handed on over to my sister as she is flying around all across the country for her dental school interviews. She would most likely take the extra ticket and give it to my mom. My sister has been working hard to fulfill her dreams, and our family has been there throughout south florida dinner cruise the process to support her. Our family s success and happiness is what we consider a rich life.
I would love to take my wife to go to Denver, CO. My brother and his wife just recently gave birth to my first nephew in the family, and we would love to go visit but aren t able to afford to get there.
south florida dinner cruise Since I am now have no prob

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий