воскресенье, 21 декабря 2014 г.

This is a lesser known brand compared to the big dogs in the market like Taylor Made or Callaway, bu


This is a lesser known brand compared to the big dogs in the market like Taylor Made or Callaway, but don t think that means they make an inferior club. In fact, many tour players actually pay to buy their clubs because Tour Edge doesn t sponsor any pros. That right there should be a reason for someone to put this club on their search radar. vacation rentals santa fe nm The XCG7 is the most forgiving out of Exotics fairway woods, and slightly larger, but the that does not stop a player from being able to work it both ways.
Instead of spending vacation rentals santa fe nm all their money on advertising and producing a new club every 3-6 months, Tour Edge decided to take their time making products. This offers the customer a much better product while still being in the standard price range. vacation rentals santa fe nm Their mission is to produce the best quality product without jacking up prices.
Being a forgiving fairway wood, I figured my spin-rate would be off the charts high and my distance would suffer. After hitting a few shots I could not be any more wrong! The ball was flying off this club with tremendous ball speeds (only slightly less than my driver), vacation rentals santa fe nm and my spin-rate stayed relatively low. These outcomes were due to the power grid located on the sole of the club behind the face. Once the ball is struck it acts like a springboard and the absolutely flies.
Also, this club face is longer than most other fairway vacation rentals santa fe nm woods on the market, giving someone who tends to miss the sweet spot, normally hitting the toe or heel, a much greater margin for error. Another way they adjust for the longer face is due to the hexahedron sole weights. These weights are positioned in the rear corners of the club to increase vacation rentals santa fe nm the MOI. With a higher MOI, the club will be extremely forgiving with solid ball speeds, even on miss-hits.
I have been hitting the XCG7 3 wood the past couple days and have decided that I am going to put this club in my own set up. The ball speeds vacation rentals santa fe nm were just as high as any other 3 wood I have ever hit, while my spin rate did not go off-the-charts high like it does with more forgiving clubs. I love the forgiveness on this 3 woods because I am mostly hitting them on par 5s trying to give myself vacation rentals santa fe nm a good position to get on the green for birdie. Another thing that I loved about this club is that even though it was made to be forgiving and less workable than their other models like the XCG7 Beta and the CB Pro, it was still much more workable than any other brand out there today. The club fitters at the PGA Tour Superstore raved about this club and now I know why! It is a club for any player and a must try for anyone who is in the market for a new fairway wood!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий