среда, 24 декабря 2014 г.

I think, if you do a little research -that condo's don't typically offer daily maid service, you swa


I must say I thought the property was really nice. Upon arrival and check-in the clerk at the desk was really nice. He gave me a map and showed me exactly where to go to get to our room. We stayed in Building H, 3rd floor, poolside. This particular building does have an elevator, as does G, I, J, and K. When we walked round the world air ticket into the room, I was immediately pleased. Very clean. round the world air ticket We had a small fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and small sink. All this in a little kitchen area. There were cabinets, which included some dishes. The room also had a ceiling fan! As for the bathroom, I was surprised at how large it was. Most motel bathrooms, are just big enough to squeeze in. At one point, all 4 of us were in there brushing our teeth at the same time! Just rotated for the sink! Just one sink.......I did take some pictures of the room. If I can figure out how to post them, I will.
A couple things that are a little different about Still Waters is there is no daily maid service. You must exchange your towels at a towel exchange building. We were not there long enough for that to be an issue, but the building was just down and across the lot. Not far at all. One thing I wasn't aware of until we left, is that we were supposed to empty our trash into the receptacle downstairs. I was looking at the map the clerk gave me on the ride home and on the back it gave guidelines . I had folded my map when he gave it to me and wasn't aware there was anything else to be aware of other than the towel exchange he had explained to me. So, we left our trash in the room! Sorry!
Unfortunately, we were pretty busy on such a short stay and didn't utilize the pools. They were still open and we walked the grounds round the world air ticket when we arrived, but didn't swim. They looked awesome! There was also a game room, and we checked a bike out (free) for my nephew round the world air ticket to ride as we walked around. My DD played at the playground round the world air ticket for a while as well.
We ate at their Bayside Market two mornings. DH and I had a croissant, which were good. Nephew had B G both mornings. He said they were good. I thought they were okay, but I'm not a huge B G person. DD didn't like them. She had a blueberry muffin the 2nd morning. She ate most of it, so it must've been okay! The little store has many things, including fountain drinks as well as cold bottled drinks round the world air ticket like soda, juice, milk and other things. They also have bread, bacon, milk and other items to cook while you're there.
We didn't round the world air ticket really have a noise issue. We did hear some, but no more than other motels we've stayed at. One last thing to remember about Still Waters is that they do charge a $10 processing fee. This was clear before finalizing the reservation, but I wasn't aware of it until I was actually making my reservation online. I guess the one time fee is better for those staying an extended period, but for us, it upped our daily rate $5. Not bad, but still unexpected when researching rates from them vs other places.
I think, if you do a little research -that condo's don't typically offer daily maid service, you swap out your towels, and make your own beds. Carrying out the trash prevents customers from aquiring a weeks worth of stinky trash in the kitchen. I'd always opt to NOT have maid service, and have the space a condo gives me, as to have maid service - I make the bed before the maid comes in a hotel anyway, and it's not hard to swap out towels if it's necessary - I don't swap out towels everyday at home unless someone is ill, so I don't really feel the need at a hotel/condo either.
Yes, I get that for condos, but they also offer hotel/motel rooms, which is what we stayed in. Just like any other motel you would stay at. We didn't need to towel swap, as we just used them twice, so it wasn't an issue with us, but I thought it was something to mention since some might not be aware of it if they were considering staying there!
round the world air ticket Oh, I didn't mention, but our two night stay was $134 ($67 per night, round the world air ticket incl tax and fee). This included an additional $8 per night charge for my 14 year old nephew, who's considered an adult. Like any motel I've seen, the regular rate is for 2 adults, with an additional charge per adult in the room. However, their age for adult is 6! Which, I think was way too low! DD is only 4, so that wasn't an issue. (Yet). I do think that should be raised to at least 10 or something.
Oh, I didn't mention, but our two night stay was $134 ($67 per night, incl tax and fee). This included an additional $8 per night charge for my 14 year old nephew, who's considered an adult. Like any motel I've seen, the regular rate is for 2 adults, with an additional round the world air ticket charge per adult in the room. However, their age for adult is 6! Which, I think was way too low! DD is only 4, so that wasn't an issue. (Yet). I do think that should be raised to at least 10 or something.
This is still a steal and I feel no matter what his age, he should be free but I know this is not the norm in the travel industry. We traveled for a quick trip to see a ill relative and then back for the funeral last month. Stayed at a Super 8 both trips. In NE and then in CO. For 3 adults getting in late and leaving 1st thing in the AM, no frills, 2 queens, no frig, micro, but did have TV and coffee pot, $85 and $72 per night. No discount for funeral. They both charged extra for the 3rd adult. To me when you get a 2 queen bed room, it is made to sleep 4. A queen easily holds two. I don't feel it is right to charge for a 3rd person no matter if they are 14 or 54. To me the 54 yr old does less wear and tear on the hotel room. I've never understood this.
I also was annoyed at paying extra for our kids, ages 9, 7 and 1. I believe the 1-year-old was free. But, we stayed in a condo with a king-size-bed, a couch and a murphy bed. I think it is ridiculous to pay extra when the room is rated for 4 or more people. Especially when the rates are quite high. And the $10 fee is a little goofy too. I'm not sure I understand why they have that fee at all. I guess these fees are the only things I don't like about SW's as it is a fabulous place to go in Branson. Something to think about when you are looking at the prices per night. The actual round the world air ticket price is definitely more. Although I knew this when I booked because they require round the world air ticket a large deposit and explained round the world air ticket it then. I guess we just deal with these fees because SW's is such a cool resort and we really enjoy our time there.
I also was annoyed at paying extra for our kids, ages 9, 7 and 1. I believe the 1-year-old was free. But, we stayed in a condo with a king-size-bed, a couch and a murphy bed. I think it is ridiculous to pay extra when the room is rated for 4 or more people. Especially when the rates are quite high. And the $10 fee is a little goofy too. I'm not sure I understand why they have that fee at all. I guess these fees are the only things I don't like about SW's as it is a fabulous place to go in Branson. Something to think about when you are looking at the prices per night. The actual price is definitely more. Although I knew this when I booked because they require round the world air ticket a large deposit and explained it then. I guess we just deal with these fees because SW's is such a cool resort and we really enjoy our time there.
I can see this going either way. Since it had only a king sized bed, to me it is for 2. Over 2, they would have a right to charge extra. Of course, it depends on the management. Some would say, if the sofa bed sleeps 2, they would consider it for 4 even though it only has one bed. I'm assuming it was one bedroom or a suite. I'm not sure what a murphy bed is. Is that a bed in the wall? Oh well, I better not say much or this will become a debate. I guess the smartest thing I said was it depends on the management . Sounds like no matter how you look at it, the rates are very, very good compared to other areas in the country and guests are happy. Branson is where people go when they want to find their Happy Place.
No reason to be careful. It's just your opinion and that matters too! I think some are a little too sensitive! Yes, a murphy bed comes out of the wall. I believe round the world air ticket there is even an extra charge even in the multiple bedroom units, but I could be wrong. I'll have to check into that. I agree, Branson is a great place to go to be HAPPY! And, regardless of the extra charges, it really is a great place. ..... Editing now because I just checked, I was wrong. The rates for a 1BR are for 1-2 people and the 2 BR units are for 1-6 people. So I was wrong. I guess I just figured if there are two beds and it fits four people, then that would be the rate for 4 people. I stand corrected!
One thing to remember also, the rate I mentioned was for a simple motel room, not a condo. Plus, they were running a motel madness round the world air ticket special when I booked. The rate I got was very good, but that's not the rate for all rooms and I would imagine summer rates are much higher, condo or motel room.
As for the extra adult charge , I feel if minors come with their parents and the room accomodates them all, then there should be no additional charge, but if they do--6 years old is just too young to charge $8/night extra. Especially if you're exchanging your own towels and throwing out your own trash (although we didn't know we were supposed to do that. Again, sorry Alan if you're reading!)
You are right JulieEileen. I think we paid over $200 a night for the 1BR condo. It was just short of $1000 (with taxes) for 4 nights, maybe $950 or so. And I agree, if it fits and they are minors, it should be included.
I just read the whole thing and really I think there are some good points made. A lot of the things the collective we at the resort have come up the last several years with have roots in the experiences of the family ownership of the resort for 30 years that started as a cottage resort called the Pink Poodle , then was the Winged Eagle for several years and then evolved into Still Waters Resort.
The under six rule is just about should that count as a person round the world air ticket and it

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий