четверг, 8 ноября 2012 г.

I was admonished on Tuesday evening for not reveling in our country's rich history while in Philadel


I was admonished on Tuesday evening for not reveling in our country's rich history while in Philadelphia last weekend. He fired questions at me: the Constitution? The Liberty Bell? the Art Museum? I countered that I saw the Season 15 Real World house (although that was on a trip about two years ago). In reality, I was like my cat. Distracted by shiny objects. Stephen Starr . Walnut St. The original three-story Anthropologie . The BYO concept. Did you know that most restaurants in Philly are BYO? I firmly believe that if BYO came to Atlanta I would be the richest woman on earth. The amount of money that I spend on alcohol in this city is sinful. And its an expensive habit. So--the highlights of the "historical" food that I sampled in Philadelphia: An open-faced shrimp quesadilla at The Continental Midtown: Lobster Macaroni & Cheese at the Continental Midtown: The Smarty Pants martini at the Continental Midtown (and yes, those are smarties at the bottom:) The crabcake atop mango salad with black bean puree at Audrey Claire: The chef at Audrey Claire (OH, OK, I didn't sample him but I would've liked to!): The grilled pork chop with fig glaze and gorgozola at Audrey Claire: Emily's new boyfriend (Alright, I didn't sample him either, but I did meet him for the first time and that's more significant than the porkchop): So, next time I go to Philly I am due for some serious history. Liberty celebrity cruise ship Bell, here I come in 2008.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий