четверг, 8 ноября 2012 г.

Overall LTE score [6.5/10] Continental Midtown is a nice place to eat lunch. Whether you appreciate


I recently learned that the Continental Midtown is a Stephen Starr restaurant(I know, a little late). I guess from looking at this place I should have figured, the sight of giant food jutting off a building is not a common sight in Philadelphia. From the outside, it retains some of that diner look of its namesake in Old City but with a modern flair....and of course that giant freaking martini olive.
When you walk inside the first thing you'll notice will probably be the swanky chandelier and the diverse array of seating. You have these sunken sofas, bench/booth type seating, regular tables and upstairs, swing seating.
1) Buffalo Chicken Sandwich - $10 The special of the day, a buffalo chicken sandwich. I cannot resist the call of the buffalo so I went with this and I'm glad I did. No skimping on the chicken here, this sandwich was hefty. Great sandwich and the fries were awesome travel guide to italy as well. [8/10]
Veggie patty, special sauce, lettuce, cheddar cheese, pickles and onions on a seasame seed bun. Bland and uninteresting. The veggie patty reminded travel guide to italy me of what I used to get at my elementary school cafeteria. Had kind of that beefy taste but unseasoned with the consistency of overly processed meat parts. This is probably way healthier travel guide to italy than those burgers of my childhood travel guide to italy but any similarity to a Big Mac as the name might suggest is no where to be found. [5/10]
Overall LTE score [6.5/10] Continental travel guide to italy Midtown is a nice place to eat lunch. Whether you appreciate the styling or not I guess that depends on how seriously you take things. I think it's interesting and something to look at while you're waiting for your food(which travel guide to italy took almost 20 minutes today). The menu is a tad small and although not extravagant, it's not cheap. Went 1 for 2 today with our choices but usually it's more hits than misses.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий