суббота, 10 ноября 2012 г.

The thing I love so much about cruising is that you can visit multiple destinations without hassle.


If you re a regular reader of this blog, you know how much my family loves to cruise. So much so, my husband and I were even married on a cruise ship . Since I started kauai rental cars cruising, a little over 10 years ago, I ve been on nearly a dozen cruises. It never gets old, and there s always a new and exciting place to cruise to. I currently have my eyes set on the Baltic or the British kauai rental cars Isles next, but I m open to sail just about anywhere. There isn t a more relaxing way to travel!
kauai rental cars October is National Cruise Vacation month , and while I don t have any cruises planned {yet!} , I thought it would be fun to look back on some of my favorite cruise posts perhaps kauai rental cars it will even inspire your family to book a cruise
The thing I love so much about cruising is that you can visit multiple destinations without kauai rental cars hassle. Other than getting on and off the ship you don t have to do any work, and that s what vacation should be about! If you re planning a cruise, don t forget to look for cheap flights  to get you to and from the ship.
I love everything Disney (of course so do the kids) so any Disney cruise would be awesome and seems so fun! Since we live in Central Florida I know we wouldn t need a flight which could cut costs but the whole trip just seems so expensive though
I love Disney, too but you re right there a bit more expensive. You can find great deals from Port Canaveral though! That s where we usually sail from. My husband and I once went on a cruise from there for $179 each!
My husband worked on a fishing boat in Alaska for a couple years, and he has told me MANY times that he had no desire to ever set foot on a boat again. That being said, we ARE planning a large family Disney vacation in the future, and it will include a short Disney cruise. I think he would love seeing how excited the kids will be.
My husband and I have cruised numerous times (on Carnival) and just loved our experiences. Although we haven t taken the kids, I think we will once they get a bit older to fully appreciate the opportunity!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий