понедельник, 5 ноября 2012 г.

They'd like to try to fill a bus- 50 people- and I said I'd see what I can do. This offer applies to


I've been in touch with a PR and outreach person at CMS and they've offered to our car club an "exclusive college promotion" for the Bank of America 500, a NASCAR Spring Cup race on October 13th. For 49 per person, we can get a bus from CAMPUS to CHARLOTTE MOTOR SPEEDWAY. Also included for 49 are an exclusive tailgating area within close walking distance to the track, chairs, tents, coolers, cornhole, etc., PLUS a ticket to the race. Considering that a ticket to the race is around 100 to begin with, this is an incredible deal. I've been asked to give them an estimate of how many people we could bring, and they'll let me know if that will work for them.
They'd like to try to fill a bus- 50 people- and I said I'd see what I can do. This offer applies to anyone in the Clemson area, so invite friends, invite family, invite roommates, invite coworkers, invite neighbors, invite everybody! There's no limit to how many people travel clubs 50 discount lodging can get in on this deal- they'll bring multiple buses if need be.
THAT IS A great DEAL! If you have never been to a NASCAR race, you owe it to yourself. Yeah... I know some are turned off by "artificial headlight decals, redneck fans and the political machine it has become". Still, it is a real part of American racing, it's a series that has lasted since 1948 (that's 2 years LONGER than Formula 1).... NASCAR has 75 million travel clubs 50 discount lodging fans who purchase over 300 billion in licensed products sold annually. And if you want a job in racing in US, statistically, It's NASCAR or not at all.
Understeer travel clubs 50 discount lodging is when you hit the mountain with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the mountain with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the mountain, torque is how far you move the mountain.
Holy crap, 49 for all that??? 100% worth it, even if it's NASCAR. The races are fun to go to, highly recommended especially if you've never been. Any chance of getting a paddock/garage/pit tour along with it? I've been on those and they're about as interesting as walking travel clubs 50 discount lodging around the paddock at ALMS or Grand Am.
Go ahead and put me down, but outside the bus riding crowd of course. Can you ask about parking for those of us who will drive ourselves? If it makes a difference, I'm coming from Mooresville, wouldn't make sense for me to go catch a bus in Clemson and ride back up here. It's not VLK night with Nate, Zach, Kellan, Kat, and Steve
alright I emailed travel clubs 50 discount lodging the adviser of the ag. mech. club and he said they were gonna have a meeting soon and they would discuss is then. Im in the club as well so I'll be able to take commitments from them if anyone wants to go. Has anyone tried the formula sae club or anything?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий