вторник, 13 ноября 2012 г.

[Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 The Masters (PC Version)] As you can see I bunged the first hole. Okay down


[Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 The Masters travel to turkey (PC Version)] As you can see I bunged the first hole. Okay down to the game itself. Don t expect this to be anything like the past Tiger Wood golf games. I found that this is more geared toward multiplayer travel to turkey than giving you a full rewarding single travel to turkey player career. Yes there is offline single player, but believe me it s pointless. There is no Skin matches, no team building, or anything really that made the Tiger Wood golf games fun in the past. There is also no way to improve your character travel to turkey except by gaining powerups which makes no sense what-so-ever, There is no feeling of accomplishment with this game. I mean they stripped out all the great things that made Tiger Woods golf fun, and rewarding, and flushed it down the toilet. There is no advance travel to turkey training to earn improvement points, and the amount of gear is pretty laughable, but then again, Tiger Woods golf games never offered travel to turkey much in the way of good gear anyway, it always looked like they just filled it with crap just to make the game look more full than it really was. The character creation is a total joke so I will only mention it one more time It s a joke! What a waste I give this game a 2 out of 10 simply travel to turkey for the nice graphics, and that it didn t give me any CTD s while playing. DON T waste your money on this game, it s not worth it. Again EA strikes out. So this is what has come of games. Companies are more interested in quantity than quality, and this game proves this. Well, I

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий