вторник, 18 июня 2013 г.

I just have to thank you for all of the wonderful tips on your website. Although I am a former CM of


Here are just a few of the tens of thousands of nice emails I ve received from people paris vacation rentals who saved money by using tips from MouseSavers.com. These MouseSavers testimonials are reprinted with the permission of the letter writers.
Discount offers come and go, so some of the specific deals that are mentioned are no longer paris vacation rentals around. However, when applicable, I have linked to further information so that you can see if there are any current offers in that category.
-We ordered our discount paris vacation rentals tickets paris vacation rentals (Disney and Universal) through paris vacation rentals the newsletter link for Undercover paris vacation rentals Tourist they were the cheapest I found and speedy!  Their site saved us lots of time as well we used the calendar to plan our days and it worked great!
-Prepurchased paris vacation rentals the Photopass+ we did not do a character meal but my kids saw all the characters they could at meet and greet locations, plus all the ride photos.  We usually don t buy ride photos so this was fun to have.  I cannot imagine how many pictures are on there for us to have, plus the magic shots!
My wife, 8 year old son, 7 year old daughter, and I just got back from a week long trip to Disney World and Universal Orlando. For the Universal Orlando 2 day park tickets, we used undercovertourist.com after learning about them from MouseSavers. Well, it turned out to be a really paris vacation rentals good idea. Not only did we save a few bucks, the Undercover Tourist customer service saved the day.
On Tuesday, while standing paris vacation rentals in line for Soarin at Epcot no less, I remembered that I forgot the Universal Orlando tickets at home. Doh! Talk about a travelers worst nightmare After we got off the ride, I looked up my Undercover Tourist order confirmation e-mail and called their 800 number. They assured me that there was a remedy and walked me through the steps. The next morning, I called Undercover Tourist customer paris vacation rentals service again from concierge desk at the Coronado Springs resort. Undercover paris vacation rentals Tourist promptly faxed me copies of my Universal tickets. With this fax, I was able to get my Universal paris vacation rentals tickets reissued at the Universal guest services. Disaster averted.
My husband and I were in Orlando this past week with our twin 3 year olds and had a house rental lined up through a friend. Unfortunately, after traveling all day we arrived at the house unimpressed. In fact we were so disappointed we decided within minutes we weren t staying paris vacation rentals there. I quickly got on the phone with Disney to try to book something last minute (and the week of Easter) that wouldn t cost a fortune and had no luck. Then I remembered paris vacation rentals you! I quickly went to your trusted site and to your preferred hotels list. Not only did we find the Caribe Royale paris vacation rentals but thanks to MouseSavers we got a discount:). We stayed in one of the one bedroom paris vacation rentals suites and LOVED this resort. Super clean, great staff, awesome amenities and at a great price. We were able to save our vacation and have the best week with your help so thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
My husband and I just got back from Disney World. We used Magic Strollers and rented the City Mini Single stroller. We were very impressed. The stroller was waiting at Bell Services on the day promised. paris vacation rentals The stroller came to us in a carrying case and was very clean. (Honestly, we loved the stroller so much we are thinking about getting one to use around home.) It turned on a dime, was plenty roomy enough paris vacation rentals for my 37 inch tall, 35 pound 3 year old and even laid all the way down so she could nap which saved us trips back to the room. The stroller canopy covered our daughter very well which was a blessing to us as the weather was in the 40 s and very windy. The stroller was tall enough that my 6 1 tall husband didn t have to bend over at all to push it.
The best thing of all about the stroller though was that it folded up with only one motion. Pull the center paris vacation rentals strap and the whole thing folded up. We had no trouble at all getting off the buses and monorail and would recommend it to anyone needing an easy-to-maneuver stroller for the parks. If we don t buy one before our next trip, we will definitely paris vacation rentals rent one again from Magic Strollers. I have nothing but good things to say about the stroller and the company.
We just returned from our trip to Walt Disney World. We are a family of 6 (2 adults and 4 teenagers) and have been 3 times in the past 5 years. We have always stayed on property in Disney owned hotels. Twice in 2 rooms at Value Resorts (POP and Music) and once in the Wilderness Cabins. All were nice and we liked  to use Disney transportation, paris vacation rentals we find it nice not to have to navigate the roads in Disney and never mind waiting 20 minutes for the buses or standing to return to the resort.
I had some vacation time come up unexpectedly and decided to travel to Disney for Christmas being we had never been at that time. When I tried to book no Disney paris vacation rentals Hotel was available, not even moderate or deluxe due to the Pop Warner event. I was so disappointed. Then, a miracle, I received a email about a Mousesavers special paris vacation rentals at the Royal Plaza on Disney property. paris vacation rentals I booked it right away, and then booked Happy Limo (as you recommended) for transport to the hotel and back from MCO. I was nervous about bus service and it being a non-Disney owned hotel, but trusted your judgment.
It was one of the BEST trips we have had to Disney! Once we step off the plane the Happy Limo driver was waiting at the bottom of the airport steps, with a sign and a smile. He helped us get our luggage and we were at our hotel in 20 minutes.
Check in was great. The Royal Plaza was beautiful. The room was huge and recently refurbished. It was much nicer and larger than the Disney hotels paris vacation rentals we have stayed at. We had 2 rooms right next to each other on the 8th floor with views of Downtown Disney. It was a quick walk to Downtown Disney and the Crossroads Shopping paris vacation rentals Center. I found the bus service from the hotel to the parks better than Disney. We never waited more than 20 minutes to or from the parks and we never stood on a single bus. They even had transportation to and from Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party until 1:30 am.
We got a great mousesavers rate that included one night free and breakfast for 4 of us (we had 2 rooms) and it was worth paying for the other 2 people. The breakfast had everything waffles, eggs, omelettes, sausage, bacon, breads, fruits, french toast, grits, hot and cold cereal, biscuits and gravy, and the list goes on.
I would have no problem staying here again (and again, and again ). It was great! Thank you so much for your informative web site and wonderful choice of hotels. I tell everyone I know that is planing a trip to Disney paris vacation rentals about this site.
I just have to thank you for all of the wonderful tips on your website. Although I am a former CM of Disneyland, so much has changed since I worked there that I needed all the help I could get to plan our family vacation.
First, I used your tips about checking airline tickets on various days and using the flexible dates flying option on Travelocity . I don t know how much I saved, but at under $200 per person from Arkansas to California, we were already off to a great start.
Next, I used your tips for booking a rental car . Not only did I get a great rate with Enterprise (I do agree that they don t have the cleanest cars) I kept checking back and lowered my rate by $20 from my initial reservation.
Finally, I used your recommendation for the Anaheim Howard Johnson Hotel . Again, I kept checking back as you recommending and lowered our rate by about $10 a day from our initial reservation using the MouseSavers code. I can t remember how much I saved over the regular published paris vacation rentals rate, but I know the MouseSavers rate was a great deal. Our room was spacious and nice. Having the microwave and fridge in our room allowed paris vacation rentals us to eat some of our meals in the hotel which cut down our eating costs significantly. paris vacation rentals Being within a short walking distance to the parks was especially helpful for a 3-year old who benefited from afternoon naps.
What I love most about your site is that everything is very easy to find and so succinct. I tried other sites but there was just too much going on to find what I needed. Thank you again for providing such a wonderful service. I hope you are around paris vacation rentals again when we go in another 5 years!
I have travelled to Disney World with my husband and two children for the last 2 March breaks. Your site has been instrumental in our planning of our trips. Your advice and suggestions have saved our family several hundred dollars and is used by us as a constant reference during the vacation planning process. We have recommended MouseSavers.com to all of our friends, relatives and neighbours and each one of them, after viewing your site, have thanked us for suggesting such an amazing, informative and complete paris vacation rentals Disney vacation planning resource.
In March of this year, our family of 4 as well as my sister paris vacation rentals and her daughter attended Disney with us and with the purchase of 1 annual pass , we were able to save over $1,600.00 on our accomodations (14 nights at a Disney Moderate Resort). Not to mention what we saved on dining etc. The annual pass cost us an additional $222.00 over what the 10 days pass would be but resulted in a tremendous savings for us. Thank you so much.
Yesterday I booked a 6 day trip to WDW, onsite resort (Port Orleans), with 6 day park passes, park hopper option with water parks more, plus onsite dining for a family paris vacation rentals of 5. Total cost $3825.48, not bad and I thought it was reasonable considering the research and price shopping I had done.
Well, lo and behold, TODAY I found a code on your site that would upgrade paris vacation rentals park passes from basic to park hopper water parks. So, I called the Disney reservations number, gave them the info and the code and BAM! I just saved $635.99 off my package price. That is INCREDIBLE! One phone call and $635.99 is back in my pocket (although I m sure Disney will get it back
So, folks, if you find a code that could possibly save you some money, DO NOT hesitate to call Disney (or your travel agent) and try it. Thei

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий