воскресенье, 2 июня 2013 г.

I had the awesome privilege of capturing Ms. Elyse Barr s 90th birthday at the Grove Park Inn along


I had the awesome privilege of capturing Ms. Elyse Barr s 90th birthday at the Grove Park Inn along with my friend, Jennifer Jones. This event meant so much to me because I had just celebrated my grandma s 90th birthday two weeks prior to this event. Friends and family met for an evening of celebration followed by a private dinner. Elyse also got to meet her great granddaughter just four months old.
Elyse was born on November 5th, 1922. She spent most of her life in Pittsburgh where she married and raised her only child. She is a breast cancer canada niagara falls hotels survivor. She enjoys crossword puzzles and coloring canada niagara falls hotels (yes, coloring, as in coloring books!). She has always been a dog lover. She is an avid bridge player. Her husband died of lung cancer and she remarried many years later, her second husband also died of lung caner about 5 years ago, both were WWII vets. She lives at Highland Farms in Black Mountain. The flower arrangement in the center of the table was sent from her brother, canada niagara falls hotels Bill, who lives in California. The framed photo was the highlight of the night. As you will see in the photos, Elyse was mesmerized by it. It was a photo of her and her father when she was young. I was moved to tears as I saw the reaction she had seeing canada niagara falls hotels this photo and I imagined the memories that it brought forth from years ago. Thank you Kristi Hedberg for referring Natalie to me. Thank you Natalie for trusting me to capture the special moments shared between you and your sweet family.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий