суббота, 8 июня 2013 г.

My boy and I stayed at the Cerulean Towers hotel for a few nights when we first got in to Tokyo. Wow


When I m in Tokyo my preference is definitely to stay in Shibuya. I find it s pretty central to most things I like to do. Finding a good and cheap hotel isn t as easy as you d think. family cruise specials I have no experience with hostels in Tokyo so can t help you there! When I was in Tokyo in 2010 we stayed family cruise specials at the Granbell Hotel. Great location family cruise specials being 3 minutes walk from Shibuya station, boutique style hotel with small but nice and comfortable rooms.
My boy and I stayed at the Cerulean Towers hotel for a few nights family cruise specials when we first got in to Tokyo. Wow! Super impressive! Beautiful 5 star hotel located about a 5 minute walk from Shibuya station. It s pricey but I d say it s probably one of the best hotels in Tokyo and if you d rather save your money for shopping do what we did and just stay there for a weekend!
Other than the amazingness that is the hotel above I would recommend booking an apartment through Air Bnb . So much cheaper than hotels, a trustworthy and easy to use website and that semi real Tokyo experience! The apartment we chose was literally around the corner from the hotel which made moving really easy and we were still in a great location.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий