понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

The lobby, elevator areas, and overall hotel was very nicely decorated.  The front desk associate ho


The Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel, formerly called the Waikiki Prince Kuhio, is a newly renovated four star hotel on the Diamond Head side of Waikiki. The $55 million renovation transformed this hotel into a mix of modern styling with traditional Hawaiian elegance.
Most people are familiar with this hotel because the popular restaurant Mac 24-7 is located within.  I have frequented this restaurant often and Steven and I have often wondered what the accommodations were like.  Recently, rental cars in san antonio we got a really good deal on Hotwire and got matched up with the Hilton Waikiki Beach hotel and were really excited to check it out.
Upon checking rental cars in san antonio into the hotel the valet and front desk staff were friendly and helpful. rental cars in san antonio I mentioned to the front desk associate that this was my first time staying here and I was interested in doing a hotel review for Aloha Update.  The associate then got even more friendly and helpful and even upgraded me to a high floor king bed room with an ocean view.  I thanked him kindly and proceeded to my room.
The lobby, rental cars in san antonio elevator areas, and overall hotel was very nicely decorated.  The front desk associate hooked me up with a corner 34th floor room with a gorgeous view of Waikiki Beach.  The hotel room was immaculately clean, stylish, and equipped with flat screen TV, coffee rental cars in san antonio maker, high end furnishings, plush towels and robes, and lavish bath products.
The best thing about the entire room I have to say would have to be the bed.  I am a bed snob and at home splurged on a top mattress and quality sheets, which can be hard to trump when sleeping elsewhere, but one night in this bed I forgot all about my own bed at home.  The mattress was super comfy, supportive, and the sheets and pillows were delicious.  I got an amazing sleep and felt like I was on a real vacation.
This hotel also has a couple of nice amenities like a fitness center, business center, pool, hot tub, and pool bar.  The perks of this hotel are the sheik lobby bar, Mac 24/7, coffee bar, and free WiFi in the comfy lobby area.
I would highly recommend the Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel for an alternative to the busy, beach front Waikiki hotels.  Parking is easy with valet and accessing the hotel from the Kapahuluu side of the Waikiki makes for less traffic and headache. The price is also right for a 4-star, newly remodeled hotel. The prices are significantly lower than the competitor hotels on the main Kalakaua strip.  If you can sacrifice on ocean front you will be rewarded with more money to spend on dining out and shopping.
rental cars in san antonio

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий