воскресенье, 16 ноября 2014 г.

2nd most common problem is the module by it self if the software update don t help in first try, and


fuse number 23 on the side of the dash inside the car remvove the panel from left side dash AND LOOK FOR FUSE 23 that is fuse for that cruise control module if it dont work you will need new module and software to make new part work .
most the time software reprograming so called swm part that is steering wheel module that controls your cruise control so sometimes you do the software for it can work software can be done only at volvo dealer , 2nd most common problem is the module by it self if the software update don t help in first try, and last most common problem low cost car rentals is the switch in steering wheel goes bad .
As I told you in my first question, I have pulled fuses before I got up with you, and this didn t work. You are telling me to do the same thing that I tried before I contacted you, you have told nothing I haven t tried on my own!!
you have asked on original question what fuse is for crusie control i said number 23 . if you did try the fuse than that is not your problem fuse is never the problem ,i gave you answer what fuse it is and also what i think is your problem.
most the time software reprograming so called swm part that is steering wheel module that controls your cruise control low cost car rentals so sometimes you need to do the software for it and it can work software can be done only at volvo dealer ,
2nd most common problem is the module by it self if the software update don t help in first try, and last most common problem is the switch in steering wheel goes bad Edited by ENES on 10/17/2010 at 3:14 PM EST
what did you ask me ? you asked me what fuse controls it i told you what fuse it , and than i told you what the other problem are you dont have to pay i will get you the refund . Edited low cost car rentals by ENES on 10/18/2010 at 2:58 PM EST
I would (and have) recommend your site to others I was quite satisfied with the quality of the information received, the professional with whom I interacted, and the quick response time. Thanks, and be sure that I'll be back whenever I need a question answered in a hurry.
used your service this weekend with "Trecers" help. thank you ,thank you, thank you. replaced an A/C fan motor. Local Auto Zone had part. $15.00 "tracer" fee and $40.00 for parts, I saved several hundreds of dollers at a shop. i will
Disclaimer: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information, are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.), or to establish a professional-client relationship. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. To see what credentials have been verified by a third-party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately low cost car rentals by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий