вторник, 18 ноября 2014 г.

How about finding a way to stock it at the Iowa 80 Truck Stop the largest truck stop, thus the large


I have heard you talk about your chicken dip and I am curious to see if it s the same as the one I make. I heard you mention some of the ingredients- chicken, hot sauce and ranch dressing. Is it also made with cream cheese? If not- I would love for you to try mine. Every time I make this dip, people can t get enough of it and everyone always wants the receipe. Just curious.
i hope you guys can get where you can ship it i live near ottawa ontario canada and would love to order some and get it delivered if it can cross the border into canada anyways can you check on that would love to try some
Picked some up at South Venice Seafood Market, Pat and the boys there are THE BEST .! They are right on highway 41 in Venice and have the freshest seafood in town, not to mention they have the famous Bubba s Buffalo Chicken Dip Stop in and pick some up ..
I live in Mount dora, Fl and the Albertsons cruise discounts in my area is having cruise discounts a hard time getting it. Called 5 places and had to wait till the truck can in to see if they got any and the did have some at the Albertson in Apopka on Rock Springd rd. Love the stuff once yu start eating it you cannot stop. Bought 4 tubs of it.
I m going to echo a poster above. This stuff is not hard to make. You can make whole vat of this stuff fresh for $10 using chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and cheddar cheese. This stuff has been a staple tailgate/potluck party item in the midwest for a long time.
I love love the chicken dip pizza it is so f-cking awesome cruise discounts keep up the good shitz. going to get a tub for the superbowel. Huge fun of the show early inlisted as well for radioio kick ass send a well whises to spice on the engagement his life is going to change comming cruise discounts from experence married for five years .
A friend brought us the dip last week from Albertson cruise discounts s and we loved it! No Albertson s near us, so today we stopped in at World of Beer on 4th St. St Pete and bought it. Did not look the same though this was half the amount for the same price and there was NO labeling cruise discounts of any kind on the container. Just wondering if WOB is selling a legit product???
How about finding a way to stock it at the Iowa 80 Truck Stop the largest truck stop, thus the largest FTE hangout, in the world. I know it s out of the territory right now, but 5000 visitors a day has to be at or near the top of any business carrying the dip right now.
Hey Bubba your chicken dip is outof this world I was in tampa backin feb 2011 for a lightning / flyers game and was so mad at myself that I didn t get a chance to try your famous chicken dip. But I finally got to thanks to being sold in food lions in Jacksonville Florida. it s like eating chicken wings without the mess!!!!
Bubba,Please help us all out down here in Ft. Myers area.Your teasing all of us.How about fireing up the CREAM MACHINE and heading south???? Just let us know where you,ll be and you will sell out! Think about it. See ya Bubba, JR
I have never had the dip but I can only dream that when I finally get a big ass scoop of it on a chip my tounge will do backflips and my belly will do cartwheels. Please tells where I can get the distribution info to bring bubba s chicken dip across the US to Seattle and spread cruise discounts the word to all the people and potential Bubba Army! We have Albertsons up here and I bet we could get distribution. Get on this Dave.
When is it coming to the Ruskin,Riverview,Sun cruise discounts City Center,Apollo Beach areas. We re dieing out this way. Beginning to think we re the Red Headed Step CHildern .WE NEED CHICKEN DIP .HHHHUUUUUHHHHH BUBBA S CHICKEN DIP. Where or where is my chicken dip oh where oh where can it be??????? Can you see we re crying awaiting our Bubba s chicken dip to arrive in these areas wait I don t have much time left on this earth. The Doctor s said Bubba s chicken dip would cure me. Help me Bubba, bring me some dip.
Why isn t this chicken dip in ft myers yet? You have a lot of listeners here we want this chicken dip that you speak so highly of. The closest place from here is in Naples and that s a little far from here let us know if you have any plans on getting it here.
Mike- had a friend from cape coral visiting Cedar Key this past weekend. Black Dog Bar and Tables in Cedat Key ran out of bubba dip 3 weeks ago and would like to have another shipment. please call them to reorder. thanks!
Bubba I use to hang out with you and your friends in Crtstal river when you owned the club up here . Hung out with a lot of your wresting buddies to . Where do I get the dip up these way. And where can I get it in the Dunedin area . Thanks. Woody
Do you have plans of bringing the dip to Texas? I am about to place an order and if its as good as I read about I will not be let down. I too just saw you guys on Shark Tank. Yours was the first, maybe second pitch that I was actually rooting for from the heart and started was actually getting pissed as the sharks started withdrawing!!!! I liked you guys on facebook cruise discounts and hope we have a long, meaningful and flavorful relationship!!! Dip On!!!
Dear Bubba, I m so disappointed when I call your show and I couldn cruise discounts t make a comment about the paralegal who was on the news Chanel 13 you and everyone else could I was a big fan of Stern and when I can to Florida I was listen to MJ. But when you can alone I have been listen to you. I did not appreciate the person who answer the phone, he was not a nice person.
Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment. You are free to voice your opinion but please keep it clean. Any comments using profanity will be rejected.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий