суббота, 29 ноября 2014 г.

Well, I am sad to report that the phenomenon has not become a general service at least yet. I immedi


What a pleasure to read today on jyllands-posten.dk that a British hotel chain has introduced noise alarms that register when the sound level reaches a certain limit. Guests who feel bothered by the noise can then get their money back.
The same article also mentions that another hotel chain Crowne Plaza has experimented - among other places in Copenhagen - with "no-snoring" apartment rentals winnipeg rooms. Allegedly these rooms are fitted with a special soundproofing which so to speak absorbs the noise from the snoring guest.
Well, I am sad to report that the phenomenon has not become a general service at least yet. I immediately apartment rentals winnipeg tried to make a snorefree reservation but found no mention whatsoever of this possibility on the company's webpage. apartment rentals winnipeg There were lots of no-smoking rooms, but the no-snoring ones were absent.
The chat service informed me that if I wanted apartment rentals winnipeg that kind of information, I had to call up the hotel direct. Jeeeez. Who uses an old-school phone to make hotel reservations these days? That sort of thing happens online.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий