суббота, 22 ноября 2014 г.

Hey Enzo it's finally good to see you back on here we havnt talked on forever have fun with the meet


Due to unforeseen technical difficulties, tickets for Celine's show in Manila on November 29 did not go on sale as previously announced. The ticketing company, SMTickets is working diligently on correcting the problem. Barring no additional issues, tickets are scheduled to go on sale on Saturday, holiday inn in orlando florida August 2 at 10 am PHT. Please visit www.smtickets.com for details. We apologize for any inconvenience holiday inn in orlando florida this may have caused and we’ll keep you updated.
eto ang pinakahihintay kong concert sa buong buhay ko. pinag uusapan lang namin yan ng mga magulang ko last week. sinabi ko na pag nagkaconcert dito si Celine, bibili ako ng VIP ticket, na kahit mangutang ako gagawin ko para lang makita ko sya. she's my idol since i was a kid. 4 years old ako nung kinanta ko ang My Heart Will Go On at pagkatapos nun, gustong gusto ko na sya. Sana makapag ipon pa ko ng bongga para makabili ako ng VIP ticket at kung hindi naman, kahit anong ticket basta makita ko lang syang magperform ng live masayang masaya na ko dun. i'm looking forward to her concert. i really love her so much. )
I was so excited yesterday about knowing the price of the tickets. But when I heard the news about rescheduling the selling of tickets. I was like..NO WAY!!! hehe I like love Celine so much. I'll buy the ticket just to see and hear her angelic voice. I'm an avid fan since high school and now I am working already and my ultimate dream is to see her singing live. To enzo1986..see you on August 2. Let's plan our BIG WARM WELCOME to Celine.
Hey Enzo it's finally good to see you back on here we havnt talked holiday inn in orlando florida on forever have fun with the meet and great thing btw I hope it goes well and I'm so happy for you guys that Celine is finally going to the Philippines and I heard the concert holiday inn in orlando florida is going to be AMAZING and I hope you're one of those lucky people who get to go see her concert and if you do go you gotta tell me all about it
Hey leah...wazzup... Finally...could you believe it...she is coming over to see us, filipinos, you just dont know how excited we are here! I am also organizing a meet and greet with the fans all over the country on aug 2 on planning how we can welcome her by our own way as avid fans...
Am glad that the problem with the ticket selling for the Manila Concert reach to the admin. It is expected that the tickets will sell out in minutes. If it is the case, I wish it is safe to say that Celine will add another date for her tour in Manila. That will be great as Celine is widely known here in the Philippines, and fans from far away regions will have a chance to see her.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий