суббота, 15 ноября 2014 г.

They don t stock it, but it seems that they can order it. Sometimes that doesn t pan out, though. Th


I rebuilt my Series 80 cruise control actuator a few years back - it has worked national rental car used sales absolutely flawlessly until last week when it started to disconnect and shut down the system automatically (it resets after restarting the engine). I could increase road speed, but not decrease it. I opened the actuator up again and determined that one of the diodes in the motor switching national rental car used sales circuit is shorted, national rental car used sales so the motor only runs one direction and never shuts off with it s limit switch.
national rental car used sales I hope some of you can help me: I don t trust a 15 year old used actuator, I certainly don t want to pay US$1700 for a new one: 88002-60020 - OEM Toyota ACTUATOR national rental car used sales SET, CRUISE . I wonder if I can replace the diodes with easily available ones from an electronic supplier.
I know _nothing_ about figuring out what individual diodes to buy, but I am pretty sure I could install them successfully, since I am a fair hand at electrical soldering. With the old one cut out and discarded, there would be plenty of room.
96 LX450, Cooper AT3; OME 4 inch; Slee bumpers, national rental car used sales sliders, skidplate, national rental car used sales receiver, CDL, headlight harness, brake hoses; Lightforce 170, IPF M21; Milford barrier, interior storage; remote breathers; national rental car used sales Landtank MAF; EMSPowered exhaust, intake; Safari dorkel; Titan TW12; RAM laptop mount; UltraGauge
96 LX450, Cooper AT3; OME 4 inch; Slee bumpers, sliders, skidplate, national rental car used sales receiver, CDL, headlight harness, brake hoses; Lightforce 170, IPF M21; Milford barrier, interior storage; remote breathers; Landtank MAF; EMSPowered exhaust, intake; Safari dorkel; Titan TW12; RAM laptop national rental car used sales mount; UltraGauge
They don t stock it, but it seems that they can order it. Sometimes that doesn t pan out, though. They were able to order it the last time they tried, but it may have been awhile since they tried and they ll find out that they can t when they try now.
BTW, have you made sure that those switch contacts that are configured across each diode are open when you re measuring? ( I know, it seems obvious, but I have caught myself doing equally unthinking things! )
BTW, have you made sure that those switch contacts that are configured across each diode are open when you re measuring? ( I know, it seems obvious, but I have caught myself doing equally unthinking things! )
96 LX450, Cooper national rental car used sales AT3; OME 4 inch; Slee bumpers, sliders, skidplate, receiver, CDL, headlight harness, brake hoses; Lightforce 170, IPF M21; Milford barrier, interior storage; remote breathers; Landtank MAF; EMSPowered exhaust, intake; Safari dorkel; Titan TW12; RAM laptop mount; UltraGauge
As far as heat sink compound, 1) take off the old one, and see if there s any heatsink compound (in certain portions of the electronics business we refer to it as white monkey-sh*t ; you have to be very careful dealing with it, or it will be ALL OVER THE PLACE AND IMPOSSIBLE TO CLEAN OFF!!). Number B) Just off the top of my head, I can t see a big need for heatsink compound, as I don t think the diodes would be carrying very much current at all, to get very hot. But see #1 above; maybe if they have it in little single national rental car used sales use ketchup-packet style; it d be a shame to by a half-ounce tube of it, use it, and then have it sit idle til you pass it on to your grandkids in the will...
96 LX450, Cooper AT3; OME 4 inch; Slee bumpers, sliders, skidplate, receiver, CDL, headlight national rental car used sales harness, brake hoses; Lightforce 170, IPF M21; Milford barrier, interior storage; remote breathers; Landtank MAF; EMSPowered exhaust, intake; Safari dorkel; Titan TW12; RAM laptop mount; national rental car used sales UltraGauge
national rental car used sales

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий